Funding opportunities - QCVRN
The Heart Foundation research funding program is designed to support and develop excellent heart research in Australia. Find out more about current research and how to apply.
Other funding opportunities
A range of other organisations, institutions and government bodies provide funding for health research in Australia. View the websites below to learn about other funding opportunities available to cardiovascular researchers in Queensland.
- Office of Health & Medical Research - Qld Government
- Advance Queensland research and innovation funding
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Australian Research Council
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand scholarships and fellowships
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
- Foundation for High Blood Pressure Research
- National Stroke Foundation research grants
- Pfizer Pty Ltd