Postdoctoral Fellows are early-career cardiovascular health researchers, developing research skills and independence. This fellowship is the first step in fostering tomorrows research leaders, developing the sustainability of cardiovascular research in Australia.
- Fellowship must be in their first three years post awarding of their PhD on the application closing date.
- Be involved in any area of cardiovascular health research including biomedical, clinical, public health and health service delivery.
Download the Postdoctoral Fellowship eligibility requirements for more information
|Stipend - Yaer1||$75,000|
|Stipend - Year 2||$76,200|
- Applications open – March 16, 2020
- Applications close – May 15, 2020
- Successful applicants notified - Mid October
Download the Postdoctoral Fellowships - How to Apply document for more information on the application process.
*Please note the application will only be available on the portal from the open date